Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Baby!

We followed through! We didn't find out what we are having! It actually wasn't hard to do at all, the baby had it's legs crossed the whole time. It was really fun seeing the baby. It was a wild and crazy baby moving around the entire time! It also kept swallowing which was really fun to watch. Everyone thinks we are having a girl, but we'll just have to wait and see. Everything seemed to be fine and the baby is right on schedule, Sept 14th.

(in this picture you can see the baby is totally kicked back and relaxed, and also saying it is #1! It doesn't get any cuter than that!)


5 comments:

kourtney said...

I think Sep 14 is a great day for a baby. It's my anniversary and Nicole's B-day. So i,f everbody is right about the girl isn't Kourtney Nicole a beautiful name? Or Nicole Kourtney. Whatever you prefer. Oh I left Amber a comment, so you should hear from her soon.

Josh and Michele said...

Your pictz turned out so good. Looks like the scanning wooked like a charm. So cute!

Nicole said...

So fun!!! I can see Kourtney already informed you on what a great day September 14th is. Kourtney Nicole Honey does sound pretty good...at least you'd never forget us.

Amber said...

How cute are those pictures!!! Good job on holding off to see what you're having, you have some great self control woman! I added you to our list to view our blog, sorry I had put your email in wrong the first time, I missed the l between dana and honey---oops!

Sparks in the Desert said...

That is the cutest ultra sound! WOW! I can't believe that you did not find out what you are having! I have to know...and I hope the baby 's legs are not crossed. We find out on Mon! We'll have to meet up to go to the splash pad sometime soon!