Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cole's Preschool Graduation



Cole was.....well Cole for his preschool graduation this year, as usual. As you can see from the pictures his whole class was up front and doing their performance but not Cole. He had to sit on his teacher's lap the entire time. At least he didn't cry this time! The class came walking out and lining up and I realized there was no Cole! I informed his teacher who ran out and found him and brought him back. Such a Cole thing to do. He hates having the attention on him but he doesn't realize that by not participating he brings more attention to himself. I just hope high school graduation will be better!! lol! I can't believe he is done with preschool and is going to be a kindergartner! Where does time go?













3 comments:

jenbulkley said...

I cant believe how old your kids are getting. I ended up buying the second one I couldnt wait. Thanks though jen

The Crocketts said...

This just made me laugh! Then it made me cry. I remember last year how he bawled and Miss Tawndi had to carry him. And I am so sad that Amy wasn't there with him this year. Miss you guys! TONS!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Preschool graduations are the best!