Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Birthday

My birthday was April 8th. It was turning out to not be a very good day. When Carson got home he surprised me with a chocolate birthday cake (candles and all) and some ice cream! He also had bought me the books I have been asking for (the Twilight series)! It was so sweet. To top it all off he asked Kacie if she would watch the kids for us while he took me to Olive Garden. It turned out to be a pretty good birthday because of my sweet husband! I couldn't ask for anything more!

4 comments:

kourtney said...

hrHappy Birthday! I'm glad your hubby made it HAPPY. Oh, and I read the Twilight series in two weeks. So enjoy having a messy house, dirty kids, and a patient husband. When I finished the books and looked around...that's what I discovered.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Thank goodness for husbands, and the thoughtful things they do. It sounded like a wonderful day, one to remember.

Josh and Michele said...

Happy Birthday Dana! We should go out for a b-day lunch or something. I'm glad that Carson is on the ball. Impressive!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Dana!

First off, Happy Birthday! Seriously, how did you find my blog? I'm glad you did! Being able to find people that you come in contact with is awesome, and it makes me want to not go private for this very reason! Congats on your baby! Do you know what you are having? I ran into Dorothy not to long ago, and she said that you guys still get together for play dates! SO cool! I'll def. send you an invite!