Friday, April 4, 2008

Cole is 5!!!

Cole is sooo excited to finally be 5! He has waited for so long! His birthday was on March 26 but we had his birthday party on the 29. This year he wanted his party to be at Sand Hallow Aquatic Center, so that's what we did. All the kids loved it. Ellie loved the water and didn't want to get out, but she would not go down the slides. Cole however loved the water slide and wouldn't stop going down it. If we wondered where Cole was we just looked to the top of the slide and sure enough he was waiting in line. Half the time he was waiting in line and going down by himself, he didn't care if anyone didn't want to go with him, he was going!!
I can't believe Cole is already 5 and he is going to be going to kindergarten this year! It makes me kind of sad, but I guess they have to grow up. He already talks about turning 16 so he can drive!!!! Scary thought!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey I would love to show you the scrapbook thing. Sorry I haven't called you back, my life has been crazy! So whenever is good for me, just give me a call when it's good for you.

And... I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE PREGNANT! Congrats! You look sooooooo cute in those pictures.

kourtney said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I knew I needed to keep checking because one day there would be a change and surprise there was (and you told me to check). Anyway, congrats on the baby and Cole being 5. Is he as excited as Drew to go to kindergarten? I have your # in my cell, so next time I'm coming you'll be 1st to know.

Amber said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! That will be so fun to be suprised. You do look so cute in your pics., Your kids are getting so big! We are having a 3rd boy in July! Glad you found our blog so we can keep in touch!