Friday, April 4, 2008

Baby Bump!


Eight weeks, Twelve weeks, & Sixteen weeks


We are so excited to finally have another baby in our house! I am due September 13, right in the middle of summer (in St. George)!!!! It is going to be a long hot summer but well worth it. We have decided to not find out what the sex of this baby is since we already have a boy and girl! It will be fun waiting and wondering what it is! Cole and Ellie are both so excited, but they just don't understand why they have to wait so long to bring the baby home! I have just started feeling the baby move the last couple of days so it really seems real to me now! I can't wait to hold my sweet baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Please keep us updated. And CONGATULATIONS!!!! We miss you guys love, Marianne

jenbulkley said...

Yah your posting again! I am so escited for you guys. How come you lool so cute pregnant? Jen

The Crocketts said...

I wish I was there to see your cute belly growing! I'm excited to share my birthday with your baby. Can't wait to see you.
Hugs,
Heather

kourtney said...

Love the pics. I'm always hiding from the camera when I am prego!

The Steele Family said...

Awww...I totally know how you feel about being pregnant through the whole summer! I was due September 11th. Then I didn't even have her until the 26th! It's a good thing I live next to the pool or I think I would have died!

Mindie said...

Your so cute!