Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduation 2009

I can't believe Cole is done with kindergarten and on to first grade! This year just flew by. He did such a good job at his graduation. He walked out with his class, looked at me and smiled and waved and then went and sat down. I was in shock! He then proceeded to sing every song and do exactly what he was so supposed to do. He even stood up when they called his name to get his certificate! There were no tears or refusing to be up there, I was so proud of him and how far he has come! It made me want to cry just seeing him participate. What a big boy he is.


His face is so cute in this picture:)




Our family


Cole and Savana


Cole and Mia


Cole and Garrett


Cole and his teacher Mrs. Kaeding




Ellie also graduated from preschool but they didn't have an official graduation just a party, so I got a picture of her with her teacher Miss Amber.

4 comments:

The Steele Family said...

My gosh...I feel like they all just started Kindergarten! Well that's fun! Well...I will see you guys soon, I am flying back this weekend, kinda excited to go home!

Josh and Michele said...

Look at you...updating. I'm totally impressed. Boy have we had drama at the hospital. Nothing too bad, just frustrating. The kids told me you called today, so hopefully you are home tonight so that I can fill you in.

Raelene said...

your camping trip looks fun, I agree its not fun camping with a baby! Its so much better when they are older! I hope you got my message about miss kerry, did you get her in?

The Crocketts said...

Thanks for posting! I've been having withdrawals. I am SO proud of him! How's Miss Amber doing? Miss you guys tons! Can't wait to see you all again. Hug those kiddos for me!