Monday, June 1, 2009

Camping Trip

I had my first camping trip with Ayzie (while not being pregnant). It was a lot of fun but let me just say, sleeping in a tent in the same sleeping bag with a baby who refuses to take a binky is just not fun! I was pretty much awake for two nights in a row feeding Ayz because the only thing that would make her go back to sleep was her bottle! Besides the night time drama it was fun getting out of town and away from everything. The kids love to camp and I'm sure as soon as Ayzie can walk she will too.


Cute baby girls. Ayzie is making a silly face but she is just trying to bite the side.


look how cute she is holding onto my face!


Ellie belly in her helmet


I promise we don't let Cole just walk around with a gun! He loves to shoot 22's with his dad, it is one of his favorite things.

Ayzie absolutely loved the four wheeler. This was her first time on one and she loved every minute of it.


Daddy and his girls!



I love this picture. They were looking at a stream.


My cute kids.

No comments: