Wednesday, July 9, 2008

8 years!


Carson and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on June 24th. I can't believe it has been that long! We wanted to go away somewhere and spend the weekend, but money is an issue as always so we just went to dinner and a movie. I am so lucky to have Carson for my husband. He is the best daddy and husband in the world. He is always so sweet and considerate and just wants to make me happy. I am so glad that I married him 8 years ago and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

3 comments:

kourtney said...

Congratulations!!! You two are awesome. Isn't it funny how money is always the issue around the anni? We always have big ideas and then settle on ice cream cones! Glad you celebrated and had fun!

Tyler and Kacie said...

Congratulations guys! That picture is so cute! Wanna know somethin funny? I was a Junior in high school when you got married! HA! Love ya!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Congrats on your 8th anniversary! I had just graduated two weeks prior to you getting married...gotta love it!