Saturday, July 19, 2008

Swimming Lessons 2008

Cole and Ellie both got to do swimming lessons this year. Cole usually freaks out about them and so I was terrified of him being the same way this year and then scarring Ellie and her not wanting to do them either. But guess what! He did so, so, so good! I was so proud of him. He just got right in every day and did just what his teacher told him to do (even if I was watching!). Ellie did really good too. Everyday she would go with her teacher, and she loved every minute of it. Here are a few pictures of swimming lessons this year.


Ellie and her goofy goggles that she insisted on wearing!


Cole, Taylor, and Savana learning a swim technique
Cute Cole and Ellie after swimming lessons are done!

6 comments:

kourtney said...

Way to go! I love that all of the friends get to go together! I wish my kids could be there too!

Josh and Michele said...

I just can't wait to do it again next year! Haha. It is kinda turning into a tradition though huh?

Mindie said...

How cute! we miss u all so much. Hope u r doing good

Sparks in the Desert said...

That is so awesome that they did so good!

Stacey said...

Hey, Missy..You need to update your blog with some cute pictures of Cole on his first day of school..

The Crocketts said...

Summer went SO fast. Part of me is glad (I'm that much closer to coming back), and part of me is sad it's over. We had so much fun! Miss you guys!