Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ellie's 3!

Ellie's 3rd birthday was June 21. She thinks she is so big now that she is three! For her party we had her Grandmas, Aunts and Uncles, and Cousins come over for a BBQ. Then we played some games and she got to open up her presents. She got a box of dress ups that she loves! I can't believe what a girly girl she is turning out to be. She had to have a princess party with all the princess' not just one. I keep thinking she is only 3 and already so obsessed! After wards we had cake and ice cream and then we all went swimming, Ellie's favorite thing to do. I can't believe how big she is getting. She definitely is our little princess and we are having so much fun watching her grow up and change every day! I wouldn't change her sassy little attitude for the world! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ELLIE!

2 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! We really miss you guys. Hope you had a great birthday. We will be home on Sunday. Yea! Can't wait for swimming lessons!

kourtney said...

Happy 3rd! I can't believe she's that old. She is so cute in those pictures! Looks like you had a blast. Next time I'm down, I'm calling so we can play. Miss you and it makes me sad to see your kids get big and not see them very much.