Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Little Girl


Here is another 3D picture of our baby. The doctor was making another attempt to see how severe the cleft is but of course she has her arm up covering right where it is. The good news is that we know it doesn't go to the other side of her lip! I didn't think we could really tell who she looked like until Cole was looking at the picture and oh my gosh she looks just like him! Her eyes, nose and chin all look like Cole's! It's amazing to know what your baby looks like before she is even born! I think her eyes are open in this picture. Isn't she cute!!!

3 comments:

Mindie said...

So sweet. I think this will be so cool to have when she gets older. crazy to see yourself inside the belly!

Tyler and Kacie said...

Oh my gosh she totally looks like Cole! That is so crazy!!! I wish I would've had one of these done. Way cool.

Sparks in the Desert said...

3D is just amazing! She looks darling! It takes a little of the surprise factor out of it!