Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cole's 8th birthday

My big boy Cole turned 8 on March 26! He had just started soccer so he had to have a soccer party. The only thing he wanted on his soccer cake was for it to say 'Happy Birthday Soccer Star Cole Honey!' I was able to get all of it to fit except the Honey part. I searched the internet for soccer cakes and finally came up with this one after a few hours of baking and decorating. Cole loved his cake! He had so much fun at his party and you can see it all over his face in the pictures that he was having the time of his life. I love my sweet boy who now almost wears the same size of shoe as me:)







Cole with his soccer cake



Opening presents


He finally got Heelys


And then the final present, Carson got him a Bear Grylls knife. Cole was so excited! I was a little worried.




No comments: