Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lake Powell 2010

We decided to take a last minute day trip to Lake Powell in October. It was surprisingly warm and the water wasn't too bad either. My kids haven't been to a beach to since Ellie was 19 months old. They loved every minute of it! I just posted a few random pictures that I liked.


I love this pic of Ellie. The entire time she was collecting sea shells!



Ayzie loved the water



Handsome Hubby


Ayzie and McKayle playing in the water. They had so much fun together!


Slade and Cole


Tayler and Garrett and Parker's back


Parker wanted a life jacket but I only brought one that would fit Ayzie so he decided to put it on backwards. He looked so cute! He was a little embarrassed that I took his picture with it on.


Ellie and Maddie, cute girls


Cute Ayzie was happy the entire time we were there!
hmmm...maybe that's where we should live!

No comments: