Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ayzie Baby turns 2!

My sweet miracle baby turned 2 on September 4! Time has gone by way to fast, but she has been so much fun! She makes us laugh by the cute and funny things she says and does. I melt whenever she looks at me with those big hazel eyes. She loves to grab my face with her two little hands and just kiss me over and over again! It is the sweetest thing ever! She has brought so much joy to our family and I can't imagine her not in it. I love you my big 2 year old Ayzie Baby! (she'll always be my baby!)


I made her a cake for her first party that was in Fredonia at my mom's house.


Cute baby Ayzie



Blowing out her candles on her brownies I made for her second party at my house. She got really good at blowing out candles :)


opening presents!

No comments: