Monday, August 16, 2010

1st Grade Program

Cole was so excited for his 1st grade program and had practiced so long and hard for it. His class had to wear green and he was even being picky about what green he wore and I had to buy him a new shirt for the event! The day of I got there extra early so that we could sit in the very front row to take good pictures. The kids all starting coming in, and soon we saw Cole's class.....everyone was there and sitting but I couldn't find Cole! Of course I couldn't find Cole he was hiding behind the risers that all the kids were sitting on! Mrs Anderson his teacher finally found him and he started crying and would not sit with the rest of the kids. Eventually about half way through the program one of the teachers bribed him with 3 toys to sit up on the risers with the rest of the kids. He finally got up there, he never sang, but at least I got a couple of pics. The next day the 1st graders did their program for the rest of the school and that morning Cole woke up and said, "I'm going to sing today!" And guess what? He did it! That kid sang when Carson and I weren't their to watch him! Oh Cole what will I ever do with you!?!



All the first graders





Cole sitting by the teachers!



Oh wait! Is that Cole I see?


Doesn't he just look thrilled to be up there!?

No comments: