Monday, August 17, 2009

First day of First Grade!

I cannot believe I have a kid old enough to be in first grade! Time flies when you are stressed out all the time! :) Seriously though, it was a little bittersweet for me. I was so excited for Cole to start first grade, then on the first day of school when I took him to his class it was kind of hard to leave him there all day! It's just hard to think of him having to have lunch at school where I'm not there to help him open his juice or bag of chips, and when he gets home he is so tired. I'm sure we will all get used to it with time. Cole loves 1st grade and he loves his teacher Mrs. Anderson. I do have to say it is sort of nice not having Cole and Ellie fight all day, but I do miss my Cole boy while he is gone to school.



So handsome on the first day of school!

1 comment:

The Isoms said...

So they fight all day to? I thought it was just Logan and Raylie! They fight nonstop! I am already looking forward to next yr when Logan is in first grade!