Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

We stayed home and trick or treated at our townhomes this year. We all dressed up even Carson and the kids loved it that their daddy dressed up too! There wasn't very many people handing out candy this year, I think because of the trunk or treats, so they didn't get a ton of candy this year which is really good. The kids had a lot of fun.
Cole was a cowboy, Ellie was Belle, Ayzie was a cat, I was a witch, and Carson was a UFC fighter.


My cute cowboy


my little kitty cat


beautiful Belle




all of us. Ayzie was hungry!



6 comments:

danielandjamaica said...

cute. i can't believe our husbands were trading blog info! 3 kids makes them soft.

Smith 7th said...

Dana, I love your blog! I'm going to add you to my friend list! I hope you get sleep tonight!

Josh and Michele said...

We stopped by your house on Halloween......somehow we totally missed you! Love the Belle Costume.

Smith 7th said...

Dana, whats your blogspot address so I can add you?

Whitney Jensen said...

What a good mom you are to dress up with your kids! I bet they loved it.

Raelene said...

I love how you guys dressed up too! i swear everyone dressed up this year, except us! I can never think of a cute costume in time for halloween. Everyone looks so cute!