Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cole turns 7!

My big boy Cole turned 7 on March 26! It's crazy that he is already 7! He is such a sweet boy and always willing to help me out with anything I need. He is such a good big brother and loves his sisters to death. I love my Cole boy so much and can't imagine life without him. Happy 7th Birthday Cole!

Cole hitting his pinata


He got a big bike but was acting a little shy about it. He loves it and rides it like a pro!



He got some pretty cool toys including this awesome tommy gun.

Cole with his farm cake.

3 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I got your message only 4 days too late. :( I would love to get together sometime. I will call you for sure. Looks like you guys had a great party. Can't believe how old Cole is getting. So good looking!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Happy b-day Cole!!!

Jamie said...

I promise I'm not a blog stalker. I happened onto your blog and stuck it into my google reader. He does have a cool bike!