Sunday, January 24, 2010

My funny boy!

So, the kids have been learning about Martin Luther King Jr. in school these last couple of weeks and Cole is now on a first name basis with 'Martin'. He would come home and start talking about Martin this and Martin that and I would have to ask him who Martin was, "you know mom, Martin Luther!" Of course 'Martin'. Anyways, the other night the kids were getting ready for bed and Ellie said, "I had a dream...." trying to tell me about a dream she had when Cole interrupted and said, "Hey! That's what Martin said!" It was hilarious!

4 comments:

kourtney said...

Nice. Good ol Martin! Kids say the dardest things.

Josh and Michele said...

So funny! Glad you are writing these down. I need to do that more.

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Oh my heck! That is absolutley hilarious! I love it!

Erin said...

That is so funny. What a cute boy!