Sunday, October 25, 2009

We bought a house!

After 9 years of marriage and 3 kids later we finally bought a house! We are so excited to be homeowners and we don't know what we are going to do with all the space and a big backyard for the kids to play in! Right now we are in the process of cleaning it. It never seems disgusting until you actually get to start scrubbing things and then it's like holy crap did these people ever clean!?! With the help of my sweet friend Kacie we are gradually getting it done. Thanks Kac, for helping me out, I couldn't do it alone! I will post different pics when we are all in.


closing day with Vic our lender



My cute friend Sarah was our realtor and she was so patient and good with us while we looked at over 40 different homes and put 4 offers in on houses.



Our big backyard! It does need a lot of work but we we'll get there.


The entry way. I love the tile!


My kitchen and dining room


The living room


Master Bathroom




Laundry room. Look at all the storage!


The kids' bathroom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you guys! You will have to defineatly post some more pics when you get moved in. Hope all is well and we miss you guys!

Josh and Michele said...

Love it! It looks great! Hope you guys are having a great Halloween! Miss you tons.

D and H fam said...

Dana - it looks so beautiful, I'm totally jealous. Congrats to you guys. If you need anything, let me know. And I'm not just saying that.

Lisa said...

Congrats!!! It is well work the hard work the last nine years. have fun fixing it up and decorating:)

Sparks in the Desert said...

Love the Post! You guys were awesome to work with and our kids made new friends along the way! I can't wait to see pictures of it all decorated!