Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Big Boy

My cute Cole Boy turned 6 on March 26th! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He wanted a cowboy birthday party (because he is going to be a cowboy when he grows up and he is going to have 10 horses and he already knows some of their names! :) We just invited family this year so it was cousins and aunts & uncles and grandmas. It was a lot of fun, and after wards we went swimming at the Washington City Rec. center. Cole loved every minute of his party this year. He is growing up so fast and he is such a sweet and caring boy. He always says to me, "hello beautiful mom!" He is such a big help with the baby, but not always with Ellie, he is only six what do I expect right!? Happy Birthday Cole! We love you!













10 comments:

Raelene said...

Happy birthday cole! thats awsome he wants to be a cowboy and already knows his horses names! His cake is really cute too! I wish Zander and him went to the same school. Zander asks about cole still so we need to let them have a play date sometime!

Mindie said...

Happy Birthday Cole! We miss you tons xoxo

The Crocketts said...

He's right ya know, he does have a beautiful mom! Oh I miss you guys!!! I can't wait to see you all again! Please hug your kiddos for me, and tell them we miss them.

Raelene said...

Hey sorry to leave two comments but I wanted to invite you to a modbe party on wednesday april
29th at my house from 6:30-8:00. its an open house, but anyway I'll send you an invite if you want to come. my email is raelene@skyviewmail.com if you want to send me your address. Hope to see you there!

Josh and Michele said...

Tell Cole that Taylor said Happy Birthday! We all want to wish Cole a super six happy birthday. hope you guys are doing good. We need to get together still for your birthday too.

Sparks in the Desert said...

Happy 6th!

Raelene said...

That is so crazy! I wonder if we ever met before our kids went to school together and just didnt realize it. That is just to funny! its okay about the modbe party not a big deal.

kourtney said...

Oh man, how fast time flies. Hey come check out the food nanny at my mom's enrichment on June 10th, I will be down. email me and I'll give you all of the info.

Unknown said...

Great blog Dana, cute cute kids, Love Aunt Linda

Grammy Sue said...

Hi Dana, I have now figured out the bloggging worldmMy blog is: http://thejiveatthehive.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I am so glad that you have been blogging. You know that at the end of the year you can print it in a book. That's why I am doing it. Sorry about the struggles with your little Azie. You have such cute kids. Take care and keep blogging.