Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sledding 2009

We loaded up and went out in the freezing cold and took the kids sledding. We went to the Coral Pink Sandunes and there was a ton of snow! It was so cold that I gave the kids a fruit roll up and as soon as they opened them they froze and started breaking into pieces! It was crazy! The kids had a lot of fun and I just stayed around the fire. Carson was insane and never put a coat on. Ayzie woke up really sick that morning with a croupy cough and later I would find out also an ear infection but the good news was she slept in the truck the entire time we were there, she didn't wake up once, so at least I didn't have to worry about her out in the freezing cold. It turned out to be a pretty fun day.








Sliding down the hill on their bums


My little snow bunny

No comments: