Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Tag!!!

1- Where​ were you when you first​ found​ out you were pregn​ant?​
#1- At the Dr. office to figure out why I couldn't get pregnant!
#2- At home
#3- At home

2- Who was with you?
#1- My mom and Dr. Lunt
#2- Nobody
#3- Carson

3- How did you find out that you were pregn​ant? ​
#1- I had to take a pregnancy test before I could be started on fertility medicine
#2- Missed aunt flow
#3- Missed aunt flow yet again..

4- What was your first​ react​ion to findi​ng out you were pregnant?
#1- So excited! We had been trying for a year.
#2- So excited again..and shocked because we only tried for a month
#3- Excited, but a little scared because I had been on fertility and I wasn't sure I was up for twins.

5- Your Husba​nds react​on?​ Carson was so just as excited if not more excited than I was.

6- Who was the first​ person you told?
​#1- Leah
#2- My mom
#3- Carson

7- Did you plan to get pregn​ant?​
#1- Yes
#2- Yes
#3- Yes

8- Was every​body happy​ for you? Yes, especially Leah because she was always pregnant too.

9- Did you go out and celeb​rate?​ No

10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes with #1 & #2, but No with #3

11- What was the sex?
#1- Boy
#2- Girl
#3- Girl

12- Did anyon​e throw​ you a baby showe​r?​
#1- Yes, My sisters
#2- Yes, Leah
#3- Yes, Stacey and Dot

13- If yes, who?Ooops, I already answered this question..

14- Did you get any outfi​ts at the baby showe​r that you just knew you weren​'​t going​ to put on your baby? Yes, but it's the thought that counts right!?!

15- How much weigh​t did you gain?​
#1-40lbs
#2- 18lbs
#3- 26 lbs

16- Did you loose​ all of the weigh​t that you gaine​d?​
#1- Yes, eventually
#2- Yes
#3- Still working on it..

17- Did you get a lot of stret​ch marks​?​ With #1 I got them super bad and everywhere! #2 & #3 No, I think because I was already stretched out from #1.

18- What did you crave​ the most?​
#1- Peanut M&Ms, Panda Express
#2- Pasta Factory
#3- Peanut butter cup ice cream!

19- Did you crave​ anyth​ing crazy​?​ No

20- Who or what got on your nerve​s the most?​ Nobody really..

21- Were you marri​ed at the time? Yes.

22- Did you have any compl​icati​ons durin​g your pregnancy?#1 No, #2 Migraines, #3 No

23- Where​ were you when you went into labor​?​
#1 & #2 I had to be started
#3- My doctor stripped my membranes and 2 hours later I was in labor!

24- Did your water​ break​?​ Nope

25- Who drove​ you to the hospi​tal? ​#1 I did, #2 & #3 Carson

26- Did you go early​ or late?
#1- two weeks early
#2- one week early
#3- one and half weeks early

27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth​?​
#1- Carson, My mom, Leah & Tessie
#2- Carson, My mom, Carson's mom & Leah
#3- Carson, My mom, Carson's mom & Leah

28- Was it video​ taped​?​ Of course!

29- Did you have any drugs​ for the pain?​ Absolutely!!

30- Did you go Natur​al or have a c-​secti​on?​ Natural

31- What was your first​ react​ion after​ givin​g birth​?
​#1- Excited but I was about ready to pass out (I hemorrhaged)
#2- So excited to have my beautiful little girl
#3- In disbelief, shock, elated, surprised and very very emotional!!

32- How big was the baby?
​​#1- 7 lbs. 12 oz.
#2- 5 lbs. 14 oz.
#3- 6 lbs. 12 oz.

33- Did your Husba​nd cry? #1 & #2 I don't think he did. #3 Yes

34- What did you name the baby?​
#1- Cole Carson
#2- Ellie Grace
#3- Ayzie Lynn

35- Did the baby have any compl​icati​ons? ​ No, No, No

36- How old is the baby today​?​ Cole is 5, Ellie 3, and Ayzie 1 month.

37- When is the next one comin​g?​ According to Carson never, but I'm trying to work on him....

38-​If you could​,​ would​ you do it all over again​?​ Absolutely! I wouldn't change my life for anything in the whole world!!

Now, I tag Kacie, Michele, Mindie, Nicole, Kourtney, both Heathers and anyone else who hasn't done it!

6 comments:

D and H fam said...

Hey there - this is fun!! Don't know if I'm one of the Heather's you were referring to, but I did it anyway!! :)

Shannon said...

Hey Dana- isnt Heather funny? So- yeah- I missed seeing you at church, and I suck because I should have called to congratulate you! Im sorry- Shauna told me about your expierience and I really do feel that you were blessed girl! I am so glad that all is well with you and your adorable baby girl! Keep bloggin and I will keep checking in on you

Sparks in the Desert said...

Way cute tag!

Koceja said...

Hey Dana,
Cute blog! Congrats on the baby... even though it's been awhile. I was reading about you and find it interesting that your sister and his brother were married. Zac's brother and my sister are married. We always wondered what would happen if they got a divorce. I hope that everyone in your family gets along. Anywho... cute family. See you at church. In case you didn't know there is an Elders Quorum family ice cream social tonight at 6:00 pm at the church.
-Molly Koceja

Heather and Trevor said...

Hey! I didn't know that you had a blog! I am so adding you to our list! Ours is private so send me your e-mail to igolfgirl@gmail.com and I can add you k? Now we can keep in touch on here! So fun! I am loving seeing you at class. Are you excited to learn THRILLER on Mon and Fri? haha it will be fun! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Heather and Trevor said...

P.S. I want to be one of the Heathers too! :) LOL!