Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cole is in Kindergarten!

Cole started kindergarten this year! I can't believe he is that big! He loves school and he loves his teacher Mrs. Kaeding. The first day he was supposed to ride the bus he had a total melt down at the bus stop and refused to get on, so I loaded him and Ellie into the car and drove him to school. I told him that he had to ride the bus home otherwise he would be stuck at school and he acted totally okay with it. When it was time to go out and meet the bus in front of our house I got a call saying that Cole wouldn't get on the bus and that he was in the school office. I was so mad, but again Ellie and I went and picked him up! Doesn't that sound like a total Cole thing to do!? I was so thankful that the second day he decided to try and ride the bus and he actually loved it. Now he looks forward to riding the bus everyday.


His cool skeleton outfit! Even his shoes have a skull on them!


Coloring at his table


waiting in line with his class to go into his classroom


The first day getting off the bus!

No comments: